Let start the new year with a basic tutorial, this time I will show you how to connect Modul8 and Vezér with OSC.
Edit: Modul8 2.9 makes OSC easier, follow this tutorial too: http://vezerapp.hu/blog/connect-vezer-to-modul8-2-9-with-osc/
Again, here are the steps:
- Install the OSC (global) module in Modul8
- Make sure you send to the correct network port
- Find the keyword of the thing you want to control in Modul8
- Type the correct OSC address in Vezér. For Modul8, its always this: /md8key/keyword/layernumber, for example: /md8key/ctrl_layer_alpha/1
- Don’t forget to save the address for later use as an OSC Preset.